A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Add PvP Zone

dandiarena

Add PvP Zone

Post  dandiarena on 20th October 2013, 20:40

Hi, its posible to add a pvp zone, like townzone, peacezone, jailzone, clanhallzone, etc.

To do a pvp zone as you like, because i edit a zone with respawns but, whem you die always respawn in talking.
    mystogan64

Re: Add PvP Zone

Post  mystogan64 on 20th October 2013, 21:39

well this might help you .

Step 1 : Create new zone id inside zone.xml with the spawns you want (yes here you just set the spawns and not the borders of the zone)
    Step 2 : Set the locations where your pvp zone will be , it must be placed inside the db in "zone_vertices" table.

if you don't want this way, then you have to add a core side that will make "X" zone pvpable (arena like with pvp counts).
    dandiarena

Post  dandiarena on 20th October 2013, 22:21

mystogan64 wrote:well this might help you .

Step 1 : Create new zone id inside zone.xml with the spawns you want (yes here you just set the spawns and not the borders of the zone)
    Step 2 : Set the locations where your pvp zone will be , it must be placed inside the db in "zone_vertices" table.

if you don't want this way, then you have to add a core side that will make "X" zone pvpable (arena like with pvp counts).
    i want a zone that if you die, when you click to village, respawns in the same area (pvp zone, with same respawn in this area).

like primaveral island in IL.

i dont understand what you say me to create in an example, but i do something but always when die and click to village, respawns only in talking island.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 23rd October 2013, 22:07

Primeval Isle is a single map region itself, that's why it works like a teleport spot.
    Now, for a small zone, it would require core support to get you ported to a specific point.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd February 2018, 08:22