A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Stucksub System + Configs for all vs all classes dmg for balance

VitoQQ

Stucksub System + Configs for all vs all classes dmg for balance

Post  VitoQQ on 1st April 2013, 23:43

Hello everyone, i really like ur project,c4 is the best Chronicle, and if good files appear some good servers will born.
    It would be great if u could add stucksub system its not unique but its still cool!also u could add configs for balancing classes they will help pvp system! and maybe rebirth system Very Happy?

roko91

Re: Stucksub System + Configs for all vs all classes dmg for balance

Post  roko91 on 2nd April 2013, 00:14

VitoQQ wrote:Hello everyone, i really like ur project,c4 is the best Chronicle, and if good files appear some good servers will born.
    It would be great if u could add stucksub system its not unique but its still cool!also u could add configs for balancing classes they will help pvp system! and maybe rebirth system Very Happy?
    That wasn't bad suggestions but in my opinion it's more important to spend that time on implementing missing features and fixing existing stuff. The players wouldn't like if mob AIs not working correctly for example. You can have cool custom features but if most obvious retail ones aren't fixed the players will see it and that may force them to left the server.

VitoQQ

Post  VitoQQ on 2nd April 2013, 01:06

roko91 wrote:
    VitoQQ wrote:Hello everyone, i really like ur project,c4 is the best Chronicle, and if good files appear some good servers will born.
    That wasn't bad suggestions but in my opinion it's more important to spend that time on implementing missing features and fixing existing stuff. The players wouldn't like if mob AIs not working correctly for example. You can have cool custom features but if most obvious retail ones aren't fixed the players will see it and that may force them to left the server.
    ofc, you are right m8, 1st priority is fix gameplay issues and then add custom features.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 21st February 2018, 03:43