A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

About "price" column in "merchant_buylists" table

roko91

About "price" column in "merchant_buylists" table

Post  roko91 on 12th March 2013, 21:58

Today I was going to fix merchant buylist but I noticed that "merchant_buylists" table have "price" column which doesn't seem necessary to me (since have "price" column in armor,etcitem,weapon tables) and make buylist edit harder than it should be. My suggestion is to remove this column to be more like l2off (where prices are stored only in itemdata.txt).
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: About "price" column in "merchant_buylists" table

Post  DnR on 12th March 2013, 22:22

roko91 wrote:Today I was going to fix merchant buylist but I noticed that "merchant_buylists" table have "price" column which doesn't seem necessary to me (since have "price" column in armor,etcitem,weapon tables) and make buylist edit harder than it should be. My suggestion is to remove this column to be more like l2off (where prices are stored only in itemdata.txt).

What you are trying to say is fair enough. This way, we could avoid adena exploits due to lack of synchronization between prices in buylist and item tables (sell price is always 1/2 of price in weapon/armor/etcitem tables).
    Thanks for your suggestion.

roko91

Post  roko91 on 13th March 2013, 22:17

I need to know for sure if this column will be dropped because I started working on retail like buylist. I finished starter towns I they seems perfect now but I left all prices 0 because I don't know do I have to fill them or not. I also don't fixed accessory shop's because they have wrong html's (they have only 'buy' instead of 'Accessories' and 'Spellbooks').
    Here what I have done so far:
    Merchant buylists - Mediafire mirror
    If you say for sure that you will remove 'price' column from 'merchant_buylists' table then I will continue with Gludin, Gludio, Dion and so on ... Smile
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 14th March 2013, 23:32

roko91 wrote:I need to know for sure if this column will be dropped because I started working on retail like buylist. I finished starter towns I they seems perfect now but I left all prices 0 because I don't know do I have to fill them or not. I also don't fixed accessory shop's because they have wrong html's (they have only 'buy' instead of 'Accessories' and 'Spellbooks').
    Here what I have done so far:
    Merchant buylists - Mediafire mirror
    If you say for sure that you will remove 'price' column from 'merchant_buylists' table then I will continue with Gludin, Gludio, Dion and so on ... Smile

I' m afraid it' s going to stay the way it is.
    Despite what i said earlier, it might be more wise to have prices for specific items.
    Not all items in l2 world can be bought. For instance, why load prices for craftable or quest items?

roko91

Post  roko91 on 15th March 2013, 08:02

Ok I will do my best and will share the results in "Contributions" section Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd February 2018, 08:14